WOW!!! I am finally 10 years old today!! Oh my! It seems like forever since I turned 9, but wow - already! And, on Friday my
10TH tooth came out!!! This morning I had my ears pierced, and then me, Lindsey, Mama, and Granma went to Tea Leaves and Thyme!!
Here is a picture of me with my ears pierced:
And this is us at tea:
Oh, and on Saturday I went to a JBQ (Junior Bible Quiz) meeting, and it was fun too!! So obviously, I had a fun day today!
14 comments:
Happy birthday from us here at Alpha Omega Publications! We hope you continue to enjoy Horizons Math!
Forgot to mention that this is Ryan from Alpha Omega Publications. Happy birthday, again!
Hi Kathryn! Happy birthday! :) I got my ears pierced when I was ten as well. I also got to have my first sleepover birthday party. My mom made my birthday cake, and she made it look like my face and then put these GIANT cookie ears on it with the hugest ugliest earrings she could find poked through them. It was silly, but I've never forgotten it! Happy memories . . .
May being ten be awesome! :)
~Erin (I read your mom's blog)
Happy 10th Birthday, Kathryn!
Very exciting to be in the double digits, and getting your ears pierced makes it even more exciting!
Happy 10th Birthday, Kathryn! And congratulations on getting your ears pierced. Sounds like it's been a great week.
Happy Birthday, Kathryn! I came over here from your Mom's fun blog which I recently discovered. I've enjoyed reading about you and your lovely family! I'm glad that you had such a lovely day. :) ~K
Happy Birthday, Kathryn! You look nice with your ears pierced!
Happy, happy Birthday, Kathryn!
Ms. Marsha and Missy
Happy Birthday Kathryn!
Sounds like you've had a lovely time
Lots of hugs from Mrs B, Melinda, Timothy and Nj in Australia
Happy Birthday, Miss Ten-Year-Old!! Welcome to the world of double digits. Wow!
I had to wait until I was 12 to have my ears pierced. That was a long time ago now, but I still remember how excited I was. Jemimah can't wait until she is old enough to have hers done...
You look Maahvelous with your sparkly ears!!!! Glad you've enjoyed your birthday! Though you've almost always acted a bit more grown-up than your actual age, you are officially a big girl now. Love you!!!
Hi there Kathryn! Happy 10th Birthday! It looks like you had a great day!
Hey there sweet birthday girl. I know that being 10 is going to be great for you. Happy Birthday. Sounds like all the celebrating was as special as you are. Love you!
I got my ears pierced when I was six
Post a Comment